ReportBro is a library to generate PDF and XLSX reports. Report templates can be created
with ReportBro Designer,
See the ReportBro project website on https://www.reportbro.com for full documentation and demos.
- Python 2.7 and Python >= 3.5 support
- Generate pdf and xlsx reports
- Supports (repeating) header and footer
- Allows predefined and own page formats
- Use text, line, images, barcodes and tables, page breaks
- Text and element styling
- Evaluate expressions, define conditional styles, format parameters
pip install reportbro-lib
Go to https://www.reportbro.com/doc/api#lib-arguments for more information on configuration and usage.
Python Coding Style
For pull requests the same coding styles should be used.
- Commercial license
If you want to use ReportBro to develop commercial applications and projects, the Commercial license is the appropriate license. With this license, your source code is kept proprietary. Purchase a ReportBro Commercial license at https://www.reportbro.com/license/index.
- Open-source license
If you are creating an open-source application under a license compatible with the GNU AGPL license v3, you may use ReportBro under the terms of the AGPLv3.
Read more about ReportBro’s license options at https://www.reportbro.com/license/index.