Semi-automation of manual loads-descent calculations on a simple rectangular project using only Excel formulas as core computing. Some helpers were developped in python to accelerate data preparation for bigger projects.
- Python 3.10 and above – install
- Excel 2019 and above – install
- excel-formula-parser GitHub project – install (compatible version already included in this repository)
- Text Editor, like Visual Studio Code – install
Simply UnZIP and use different scripts.
- Automatically search data on elements based on their caracteristics in database given by user.
- Form 2 database approach
- At the end, spreadsheet gives G and Q loads (as described in Eurocodes).
- Fill all required databases.
- Fill main calculation Sheet (all columns which does not contains a GET or CALC prefix in their name).