Python package to watermark pdf files from a list of names.
Get the package from Github
git clone https://github.com/mattdav/watermark_pdf.git
- Make sure to install all dependencies listed from the requirements
pip install -r /path/to/requirements.txt
- Create your own recipients list from the template “choix_destinataires_mock.xlsx” located in the “src\watermark_pdf\config” subdirectory.
- Rename the mock file from “choix_destinataires_mock.xlsx” to “choix_destinataires.xlsx”
- Store your PDFs to process to the “src\watermark_pdf\data\pdf” subdirectory.
- Launch the module
python -m path/to/package/directory/src/watermark_pdf
- Collect your processed PDFs from the “src\watermark_pdf\data\avec_filigrane” subdirectory
PS : In case of trouble, check what cause problem from the app.log file located in the “src\watermark_pdf\log” subdirectory.
If you have any questions or need any help using this program, you can email me at: [email protected]
Pull requests are welcome.
Implement tests. Package module for pip installation.